I had the unfortunate experience of doing business with Villa Lighting Supply 2929 Chouteau Ave, St. Louis MO.

In my over twenty years of experience in the construction industry I have never had to deal with the absolute horror that is Villa Lighting Supply. These people are liars and thieves and operate with a total lack of business ethics as well as zero customer service. I had the sheer horrifying experience of dealing with their sales rep, Ken Chitwood who turned out to be, not only a nightmare since his left hand didn't know what his right hand was doing causing severe financial damages to our company due to his lack of follow-through, failure to bill us correctly and then his audacity to contact our customer to deliberately extort them for money using lies and bullying tactics to try and scare OUR customer into submission. Ken deliberately lied to our customer on several occasions to try and get money from them, after we had already paid them, and he expressed to them that we had not paid them anything after paying them over $79K of a $100K purchase.

He threatened us and he directly threatened our customer, causing potential damage to our 20 year existing relationship. I could not possibly be more disappointed, frustrated, horrified and humiliated, not to mention the hours of my time to prove that this guy is a liar by providing proof of payment to our customer, who was ready to take away the money owed to us to pay them for money we did not owe to them. I WOULD RUN, NOT WALK, IF YOU EVER SEE THIS COMPANY COMING.

THEY ARE THE EPITOME OF WHAT IS WRONG WITH TODAY'S SOCIETY. If I ever see them specified as a supplier on a construction project again, I would turn down the work before I would be forced back into dealing with this nightmare of a company.

Reason of review: Liars & Thieves.

Preferred solution: I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN, I WILL WARN EVERYONE I KNOW TO RUN LIKE *** WHEN THEY SEE THESE CROOKS COMING.

Comments